Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- After six years of chairmanship at the Trust, we say a fond farewell to Andy Wates and30 June 2020
- In order to continue engaging and inspiring students as part of our L&Q Learning to30 June 2020
- We have created a catalogue of online sessions to ensure that we could continue to29 June 2020
- Since the beginning of lockdown we have delivered 6 of our new online Level 1 Health29 June 2020
- Over 130 students received 1-1 long-term mentoring and personalised careers guidance!05 June 2020
- We are honoured to have been named the winners of the Community Impact category in this05 June 2020
- We might not be getting out and about developing our practical skills, but we can ensure05 June 2020
- We have secured funding from the London Community Response Fund’s ‘Delivering03 June 2020
Thank you to Dipa, Anand and Katie from @LQHomesMatter and @GTTCOMM for introducing our young people to 3… https://t.co/9UVNqGqRzN
Adebisi and Henry delivered a socially distanced #careersspotlight session today from the office! Students learned… https://t.co/aBTl8iFq5o
On #design day of our #WorldofWork programme, young people used SketchUp to create 3D designs for a school, taking… https://t.co/msSmlTzmnD