Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- Our new programme Inspiring Futures, generously funded by BBC Children in Need and the25 March 2021
- We first met Jack when he was in Year 10 and took part in the 2 day engagement at his25 March 2021
- We delivered a series of 5 employer-led online sessions at City of London Academy25 March 2021
- The Landsec Future Property School programme sees students exploring a range of careers25 March 2021
- We have delivered two online site visits to students at City of Westminster College with05 March 2021
- Construction Youth Trust would like to thank Saheb Dhesi, Managing Director of DGP26 February 2021
- We held our first Live Vacancies Week in partnership with several of our employer26 February 2021
- Muaaz took part in our Higher Level and Degree Apprenticeship programme in 2019/20. On25 February 2021
Young people on our latest #online Level 1 Health & Safety and CSCS card course have been hard at work #revising fo… https://t.co/aDsj22yLjf
On our new programme Inspiring Futures, generously funded by @BBCCiN & @YF_Foundation, we will work with young peop… https://t.co/7EfnJvvOMB
Team 2 was 'Stream', with the motto 'reinvent, recreate, rejuvenate'. Again with a topical focus on #sustainability… https://t.co/ElowV4Z1Js