Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- On our recent online world-of-work programme, funded by Opportunity Lambeth, we connected04 September 2020
- So that we remain able to offer high quality school sessions and programmes, we have been02 September 2020
- When Shahnawaz joined our Higher Level and Degree Apprenticeship programme in 2019 we01 September 2020
- Our laptop loan scheme ensures that none of our young people miss out on vital careers26 August 2020
- We caught up with Max to find out how he’s finding his move to the Partnerships30 July 2020
- 2020 has seen many young people miss out on opportunities for training and work30 July 2020
- We are absolutely delighted to have received funding from the Colyer-Fergusson Charitable30 July 2020
- We have engaged 68 young people in July alone on our new five day online World of Work27 July 2020
So great to catch up with Mabinty, who completed #workexperience with our #Marketing and Communications team earlie… https://t.co/FPNmAuL7qM
It's almost time for our monthly newsletter! Sign up now to find out what we've been up to this month… from kicking… https://t.co/JMmPOfLQkF
What a fantastic initiative from @Skills_Builder to connect young people with tangible high quality #skillsbuilding… https://t.co/6LetCi7ulq