Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- Over 130 students received 1-1 long-term mentoring and personalised careers guidance!05 June 2020
- We are honoured to have been named the winners of the Community Impact category in this05 June 2020
- We might not be getting out and about developing our practical skills, but we can ensure05 June 2020
- We have secured funding from the London Community Response Fund’s ‘Delivering03 June 2020
- Construction Youth Trust’s partnership with Landsec for the Introduction to03 June 2020
- 20 sessions. Piloted with over 2,000 secondary school students. Over 1,000 downloads.03 June 2020
- We are absolutely delighted that our L&Q partnership programme Learning to Succeed20 May 2020
- To celebrate Earth Day, we had a virtual chat with Luke all about trees! Luke is the30 April 2020
Our #online Level 1 #HealthandSafety & CSCS card programme helps young people get their foot on the ladder to a… https://t.co/PK2AxjlY4q
We have secured funding from @WestminsterFdn's #DeliveringDifferently grant for 30 laptops for young people who hav… https://t.co/Ntk1DHJkDK
This week, Adebisi has been working with students on their #employability skills, finding out what makes a CV stand… https://t.co/JODO1d4lzg