Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- Year 11 students spent the day honing their carpentry skills, building a bench from27 November 2020
- As part of our Schools Partnership programme we have supported over 200 Year 11 students13 November 2020
- Last month, students at Thamesview School got the chance to develop their carpentry10 November 2020
- Year 13 is a crucial time for young people on the cusp of leaving school and preparing to29 October 2020
- This month, young people on our Constructing Communities programme, funded by the Mayor29 October 2020
- Through our targeted support programmes we work with young people to discover29 October 2020
- Young people enrolled on our Black Leaders in the Built Environment programme developed29 October 2020
- Students from our North Kent partnership schools Thamesview and Leigh UTC got an29 October 2020
To discover more about our impact over the past 18 months take a look at our full Impact Report here:… https://t.co/A6svk3iWeH
We are delighted to share our 1st ever Impact Video! Introduced by our Patron, HRH The Duke of Gloucester, we celeb… https://t.co/M0rdB5TgKu
Year 11's from @DeptfordGreen built #problemsolving #skills during our Team Challenge! Over the year we'll be worki… https://t.co/I4dDy6Dmov