Proudly working with...
We wouldn't be able to do what we do without the support of our partners working in communities across England. We are proud to be working in partnership to help young people overcome barriers and inspiring them about the wide breadth of available careers in the construction and built environment sector.
News & Events
- We caught up with Max to find out how he’s finding his move to the Partnerships30 July 2020
- 2020 has seen many young people miss out on opportunities for training and work30 July 2020
- We are absolutely delighted to have received funding from the Colyer-Fergusson Charitable30 July 2020
- We have engaged 68 young people in July alone on our new five day online World of Work27 July 2020
- After six years of chairmanship at the Trust, we say a fond farewell to Andy Wates and30 June 2020
- In order to continue engaging and inspiring students as part of our L&Q Learning to30 June 2020
- We have created a catalogue of online sessions to ensure that we could continue to29 June 2020
- Since the beginning of lockdown we have delivered 6 of our new online Level 1 Health29 June 2020
We are #thrilled to have received #funding from the @ColyerFergusson Charitable Trust that will allow us to continu… https://t.co/mQfqq18EyZ
Such wonderful feedback from the parent of a young person who took part in our #online Level 1 Health & Safety and… https://t.co/y05kb1qsDz
Well done to the 33 young people who completed our 11-day #online Level 1 Health & Safety & CSCS card training this… https://t.co/HBlSi4zmbN