9 day course over a three week period with a focus on Health & Safety and Green Labourer's CSCS card acquisition.
Mandatory Taster Day: Thursday 1st June 2017 10:00am – 12:30pm (applications for the 9 day course will not be considered if you have not attended a Taster Day)
Course dates: Monday 5th June - Wednesday 21st June (Three days a week)
Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Who can take part: Anyone aged 16 - 30
Location: Construction Youth Trust Training Centre, Drummond Road, Bermondsey, London, SE16 4EE
What can be achieved?
- OCN accredited Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- CSCS training, on completion CSCS tests will be booked
- Basic construction skills
- One to one employability support
- Construction training/employment brokerage
Travel and lunch expenses are included (Travel reimbursed up to £5 and only upon production of a receipt; Lunch allowance £3 per day)
How can I get involved?
If you would like to come along, please complete the contact form below or get in contact with Stan: email@example.com - 0207 2321734 / 0743 272 8230